Harrumph! I posted a reply yesterday but today it's not here.
Anyway, Those water lilies have been a rich subject - they're so lovely. I really like the foggy shot with the pine needles (makes me feel cool), and the contrast with the earlier post of the pine needles with the sun glinting off of them.
These are some very nice compositions. Keep it up!
3 comments:
Really nice shots, sis!!
Harrumph! I posted a reply yesterday but today it's not here.
Anyway, Those water lilies have been a rich subject - they're so lovely. I really like the foggy shot with the pine needles (makes me feel cool), and the contrast with the earlier post of the pine needles with the sun glinting off of them.
These are some very nice compositions. Keep it up!
oh darn! Well thanks for the comments anyway! both you guys.
Post a Comment