This could be cougar poo. (My thumb is there for size comparison) I've never seen coyote poo this size and it's in the center of a trail, which is what they do. Although a coyote has been prowling around the last few days at all hours of the day.
This is right by our propane tank in the front yard...

The morning "fog" or marine layer (for Mom)...

Trying to capture a beauty I see in the ponderosa pine...
3 comments:
Gee, please be careful if a cougar is hanging around! Carry pepper spray or noisemakers.
Such a lovely world around you, I'm glad you appreciate it so much.
Gee, do you worry about a cougar hanging around??
I LOVE the photo through the pine of the fog. Makes me want to be sitting out on your balcony. Do you get to spend much time out there?
The sunny, blue sky through pine needles makes me feel like I'm looking up from my tent somewhere in the mountains! I love how the bright, bright sun makes the ends of the needles look silvery.
TC- I was lying out on the deck looking up at the trees and just had to take that photo. It didn't really capture what I saw.
I don't spend much time out there, but when I do it's so pleasant.
Post a Comment