Ha, ha! I think that's funny that Dad always knows when there's a new post.
Those clouds! Yes, we've had skies just like that. I was on the Wisconsin River all day on Friday and the clouds were just like that. I'll be posting some photos.
I really love the little white flowers, especially the photo that has lots of them in the background. Sort of reminds me of snow...
Many trees here have been stressed and have had different "behaviors", too. Weather patterns changing.
4 comments:
Thank you for all the loveliness! We've been having skies like yours.
As usual, I knew you had a new post up because I heard Dad asking Mom if she had seen it! He's always first.
Ha, ha! I think that's funny that Dad always knows when there's a new post.
Those clouds! Yes, we've had skies just like that. I was on the Wisconsin River all day on Friday and the clouds were just like that. I'll be posting some photos.
I really love the little white flowers, especially the photo that has lots of them in the background. Sort of reminds me of snow...
Many trees here have been stressed and have had different "behaviors", too. Weather patterns changing.
Love the textures and patterns of nature! Your photos are beautiful.
I expect some may show up one day in a mandala.
Post a Comment