Saturday, February 12, 2011

Countdown to Project Completion...

We gave our 30 day notice at the apartment! Soon we'll go into reverse and begin packing up to back move home.

The last bit of metal porch roof going on:



Looking pretty good. The cables in deck the railing have yet to be installed. The stairs will have a railing system, too, but they need to be redone first.



I'm not sure when the window stickers come off, they may need to stay on until final inspection.

2 comments:

ItMakesYouSmile said...

Woo hoo eee! It's soooo exciting. Looks so stunningly gorgeous.

Your house has a FRONT! Such good feng shui. It just looks like its reaching out to give you a hug, I love it.

I always wondered about window stickers, why they get left on. I always thought people just didn't care enough to take them off, or they were lazy. I guess if they have to stay on until final inspection, then one gets busy moving in and settling and there are a million things to do, the stickers kinda fall to the end of the list ;-)

Leslie said...

Ha, Tanya finally beat me!
It looks fabulous. What will be interesting is when you move back, if it feels like home right away, or if it will take awhile.