The final color when it dries will be a lot lighter, although this looks interesting, too. But it will dry lighter...you can see some areas where it has dried and it's vastly different, it seems.
This is Danu's old room/new guest room. That's a storage cubby above the closet:


Living room:



Atea's old room/my studio:


Here is the downstairs entry room, through the wide angle lens:


More outside shots with the scaffolding taken down:




The lovely sky & ponderosa pines. The gutters are already filled with pine needles:
3 comments:
Fantastic! Everything looks amazing. That last shot is lovely, the house really fits in its setting.
Wow, what a great set of shots! I really love that sight line from the living room up to the window in the upper stairwell! Of course, the arched doorway is totally awesome (one of my very favorite things in the whole project), and the views of the entry room (needs a better name) are great - that is such a cool room!
Well, you must be fairly itchin' to get back in there.
I really love it! I can't wait to be "guests"!
Post a Comment