Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Something to be excited about!

First off—Welcome to the new blog followers!

There is forward progress and it's most obvious in the new entry room.

This room had a sliding glass door and no other windows, and I think it will soon be a really wonderful room! Maybe a room that will be nice to hang out in, down lower and facing west. With the wrap-around porch, it look to be a whole new interesting living space.

I'm excited!
Here I'm standing in the new "front door":



Looking our from the new entry room:



1 comment:

ItMakesYouSmile said...

Oh, yay! i didn't know this change was in store for that area. It looks like it will be a very peaceful, centered space. Who knew that was there, just waiting to be born? I guess maybe J did. It looks like it will be a lovely space. Nice to see some real progress in actually creating the new building.