Last night, the motion detecting light came on on the back deck, which it often does. Jody went to the window to see what creature had caused it to come on, and there was a bobcat strolling across the deck. He said it was really big—sleek, but big!
On another note—there are so many of these white-leaf bush lupine plants this year, all around the property. They seem to be proliferating. Hope they continue to do so.
On another note—there are so many of these white-leaf bush lupine plants this year, all around the property. They seem to be proliferating. Hope they continue to do so.
We've chosen these plants so far for the planter. Mexican sage, New Zealand flax and coast rosemary:
And last but not least, a mutant iris!




3 comments:
Beautiful plants. Exciting to see a Bobcat up close. Do they help keep down the rabbit/gopher populations?
I hope so!
I see evidence of both recently in my garden.
How did I miss this post. You had a bobcat on your deck??!!!! Wow! I guess if you had a dog they wouldn't come around so close. The plants are just lovely.
Post a Comment