Such fantastic views, out your new windows! We look out and see trees. Very nice trees, but no long views. Are you feeling like there is more light now? So glad to see you back home.
Definitely more light! More windows in the right places. I'm always amazed at how beautiful the arched window frames whatever you see out of it! I understand why cathedrals use long tall windows.
I love long tall windows! I've always longed for a room, either way up North amongst the evergreens, or looking over Central Park, with a wall of almost floor to ceiling windows. At nighttime. Makes me shiver.
5 comments:
Such fantastic views, out your new windows! We look out and see trees. Very nice trees, but no long views. Are you feeling like there is more light now? So glad to see you back home.
Definitely more light! More windows in the right places.
I'm always amazed at how beautiful the arched window frames whatever you see out of it! I understand why cathedrals use long tall windows.
So much to see! Beautiful!
I love long tall windows! I've always longed for a room, either way up North amongst the evergreens, or looking over Central Park, with a wall of almost floor to ceiling windows. At nighttime. Makes me shiver.
Sounds like a lovely vision.
Post a Comment